Role: Application Lead/Architect
Location: Irvine, CA (92614)
Duration: 6 months contract to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
- Work with project team, stakeholders and contribute in developing solution which helps solve business problems.
- Understand business requirements and develop user interface using modern technologies such as bootstrap.
- Work independently, design module, develop and test using Microsoft web technology stack.
- Work with geologically distributed team to explain requirements, design, conducting code reviews, testing and delivering working software.
- Take ownership of assignments and ensure timely deliveries of the product.
- Conduct requirement gap analysis, risk analysis and plan for mitigation by creating work arounds.
- Integrate other interfacing applications using Web API and web services.
- Participate in project/sprint planning activities, provide estimates to the requirements and deliver in timely manner.
- Research and resolve production problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvement and enhancement.
- Participate in development of software documentation, user manuals, etc.
- 7+ years of software design and development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in developing SPA using modern web technologies.
- 2+ years architecture or lead experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent knowledge of MVC, ASP.Net, C#, WCF, web API and Entity Framework.
- Proficiency in writing automated unit tests using MS unit test framework
- Good understanding of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience in writing SQL stored procedures, designing database tables, and user defined functions.
- Competency in Visual Studio development tools such as NuGet packages, bower packages
- Knowledge of source control systems such as team foundation server.
- Previous experience working in Healthcare will be preferred
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information systems, or work equivalent.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.