Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is searching for an Incident Manager with disaster recovery experience to join their team in downtown Los Angeles, CA on a full-time, direct hire basis.
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science is highly desired.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience providing incident management or disaster recovery for large corporate applications in a networked environment that includes in-house developed systems, vendor installed systems and third party external service providers.
- Proven analytical talent in evaluating symptoms and prioritizing appropriate troubleshooting activities in emergencies.
- Strong knowledge of multi-platform (Windows and Unix) server operating systems and environments, both as on-premises datacenter infrastructure and in cloud service instances.
- Good knowledge of web servers (IIS and Apache Tomcat).
- Understanding of local and wide area networks, protocol and simple network troubleshooting preferred.
- Understanding of administration tools for database troubleshooting (e.g. SQL Enterprise Manager) preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with technical teams (both internal and third party), internal clients and business users.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with executives and corporate communications individuals and teams under crisis conditions to relay accurate, complete information to appropriate channels in a timely manner.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Exposure to banking or other financial services software systems preferred.
- The Incident Manager will be responsible both for designing and continuously improving the incident management process (setting Standards and KPIs and tracking them using reports and other feedback procedures) and providing cross-team coordination in the technology division and its third-party vendor and consulting partners to ensure consistent and effective documentation and resolution of all incidents.
- The Incident Manager will be responsible for making the decision to escalate critical incidents to the Major Incident Manager when necessary. The IM will work closely with the MIM to establish definitions and standards to govern the resolution of all incidents that involve the technology teams.
- The Incident Manager will train key individuals across the technology teams to respond to and document incidents according to the division’s standards even in the absence of the IM’s direct involvement. The IM will also evaluate the documentation and performance of other teams engaged in incident response for the purpose of continuous improvement. As operations is 24/7 the IM may be asked to be on call nights and weekends in the event of serious incidents.
- The Incident Manager will conduct post-incident reviews with all participants for all Tier 1 applications and any other incidents may deem critical or important. The purpose of the reviews will be to document the events and the response and make recommendations both to prevent future occurrences and improve time to resolution. The IM will be responsible for following up with all teams to make sure recommendations are fully evaluated and implemented as appropriate.
- The individual considered for this position will be an effective collaborator and a patient, detail oriented and persistent advocate for system uptime. This position will also be responsible for modifying and improving incident management procedures as necessary, with the goal of aligning the incident documentation and reporting standards to the division’s Service Management strategy.
- As an accurate knowledge base is a key asset in timely recovery of services, the Incident Manager will also be asked to actively contribute to the writing and regular auditing of the Service Management system’s knowledge base and configuration management database.
- In addition to the above responsibilities, the Incident Manager will also serve as a backup resource for the Major Incident Manager. The Major Incident Manager will in turn serve as a backup for the Incident Manager. Although the scope for each role varies, many of the skills required are overlapping and these positions are best served by working closely together to standardize processes and service levels.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.