Atrilogy is partnering with one of it's major clients in the heart of downtown Los Angeles to help them fill several roles including a ServiceNow Developer to join their new Service Management Office. This team is transforming the business and technology services by focusing on effective service delivery. Recently they have been experiencing remarkable growth, and the demand for IT services has been growing at a rapid pace.
Like we said, to fuel this growth, our client is seeking a ServiceNow Developer. You would be an awesome fit on this team if you are overflowing with awesome ideas, have an exceptional drive to get things done, and put a high priority on growing and developing your team.
The ServiceNow Developer will focus on configuration and new development using ServiceNow platform, including implementation of ITSM best practice workflows, that support world class standards for delivering technology services.
- Configuration of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Use scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Performs integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform
Skills & Experience Required:
- ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset)
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- Expert in ServiceNow administration
- Minimum 4 years of ServiceNow experience
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases
- Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- An up to date knowledge current technology and IT service management
- Is proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Knowledge and experience with financial models and budgeting
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
- Customer focus, leadership and collaboration
- Strategic thinking, information seeking
- Initiative, innovation, thoroughness and collaboration
- Influencing others, results orientation
- Stakeholder partnership, change advocate
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of ten (7) years of Software Development and Configuration Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of ServiceNow experience
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus
- Experience in Service Architect / Service Strategist disciplines in an IS function.
- ITIL v3 certification highly desirable.