Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate need for an Applications Analyst who will research, document, and drive system workflow discussions and make appropriate recommendations that will impact operational effectiveness. The successful candidate will function as a product owner, support engineer, project manager, implementation specialist, QA, and technical trainer, while executing IT projects involving one or more off-the-shelf products.
Position: Applications Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
Position Type: 6-month Contract-to-Hire
Target Hourly Pay: depending on experience
Tax Terms/Options: W2, 1099, or C2C
Position Availability: Immediate
Company Industry: Healthcare (healthcare experience highly preferred)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish requests from the underlying true business needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Successfully engage in multiple large initiatives simultaneously.
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Configure applications such as TruCare to add new feature or implement needed customizations for certain markets/products.
- Collaborate with vendors and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Own new features from ideation, through development sprints, to smoke testing after deployment.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams (internal and external) as well as the support teams.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Enterprise systems delivery experience
- 4+ years of application implementation, QA and support experience
- 1+ years of agile methodologies
- 2+ years of healthcare experiences, preferably population health.
- 1+ years of SQL programming
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- VSTS/TFS, Selenium/Test Automation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.