Searching for a Senior Security and Compliance Specialist in Buena Vista, FL
One of the most globally recognized brands is looking to add a Senior Security and Compliance Specialist to their team. You will provide security consulting to ensure projects, existing systems and third party service providers have the appropriate level of security, privacy, and compliance controls. You will coordinate periodic security assessments, assist in the development of remediation plans for identified findings or coordinate the security exception process (when needed). You will provide periodic review and feedback for all new and existing security standards. You will also be expected to educate our partners and customers to ensure security and compliance is something that everyone values and supports.
• Experience with security assessment methods and penetration testing techniques.
• Demonstrated experience in identifying risk and development of mitigation plans.
• Demonstrated experience in a security program for a large and complex organization.
• Knowledge of security related legislation/regulations with emphasis on PCI, Safe Harbor and privacy.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills with an ability to develop creative alternatives to complex problems, as well as, continuous improvement process skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to establish credibility and working relationships with a wide range of personnel, including operations, management, executive, and legal staff.
• Demonstrated professional written, verbal, and presentation communications skills.
• Solid understating of project management principles.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high performance team.
• Experience working for a public company.
• Experience working in a multi-national and multicultural environment.
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule and travel requirements.
• Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
• Evaluate application compliance with information security policies and standards and prepare appropriate documentation.
• Evaluate third party service provider compliance with information security policies and standards and prepare appropriate documentation.
• Provide oversight of security remediation projects ensuring timely completion and validation of completion.
• Support the Compliance Team on all internal/external audit engagements for all in scope Parks & Resorts applications.
• Work closely with business partners, key stakeholders, and internal departments to evaluate current and future security and compliance strategies.
• Execute security strategies, evaluating efforts to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization's IT Controls.
• Contribute in developing an execution plan to implement short and long term security goals.
• Stay informed about information security trends, directions, and technologies in the technology industry.
• Monitor industry trends and identify best practices and/or methodologies to implement in-house.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Compute
• Master’s Degree or equivalent
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.