A premiere client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate DIRECT-HIRE opening for a Java Developer. The candidate selected for this role will work on the development of back-end applications and components and the integration with third-party systems. You will work on the development of large scale systems that support the digital content area and will focus primarily on the development and delivery of projects. This includes architecture, coding, unit testing, bug fixing, and assistance in the deployment to production as well as maintenance knowledge transfers.
- Write Java code for internal application development
- Write and execute unit tests using the JUnit framework
- Apply and help refine coding standards
- Gather requirements from business users for application development projects
- Create required documentation including low-level design documents, User Interface wireframes and simple UML diagrams
- Ownership of the implementation and delivery of small or mid-size features
- Design small features or implement more complex features as designed by technical lead
- Communicate estimates, schedules, issues and dependencies to technical or project lead
- Increase expertise in the areas of development related to the assigned projects
- Fix bugs and provide support for business and maintenance teams
- Refactor existing code base and improve overall quality of code
- 3+ years of experience with:
- Java-based web application
- Java, J2EE (e.g. servlet/jsp)
- RDBMS, JDBC, and writing SQL queries
- XML related technologies (XML, XSL, JAXP)
- 2+ years of experience with:
- Object modeling, analysis, and design
- Web application development using MVC technologies (e.g. Struts, Spring MVC)
- Using source control systems (e.g. Perforce, CVS, Subversion, etc.)
- Utilizing JUnit and other testing frameworks
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering both consumer facing web based solutions and intranet/extranet type applications for internal users and partners
- Experience using Linux or UNIX-variant operating systems
- Experience with advanced web UI technologies (e.g. AJAX)
- Experience with Oracle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with:
- ORM technologies, data modeling
- Spring framework
- Developing applications for online retailers (including payment transactions)
- Developing Shell or Perl scripts
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.