Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a IT Enterprise Systems Manager to join their team in Orange, CA on a 3-month contract to full-time basis. They are looking for a candidate to manager a group of 10 System Engineer in a Microsoft/Windows Environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent amount of experience
- Minimum of seven 7+ years of experience related to server/storage administration and support is required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in management level roles
- Working knowledge of Messaging Infrastructure, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Windows Server OS, ActiveSync, SQL and related technologies, is preferred.
- Working knowledge of client/server environment including Windows Server 2008 and 2012, all windows desktop operating systems, networking and knowledge of TCP/IP, is preferred.
- Microsoft MCSE-Server Infrastructure, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, or SharePoint certification.
- Manage proper operation and ongoing management of Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, and Skype for Business, Desktop, Application Databases and other Microsoft Technology related hardware and software.
- Deliver, and support strategic plans for implementing technologies within their assigned areas.
- Coordinate timetables with the business unit stakeholders and other IT teams; verify performance of provided services by conducting system audits and reviewing established metrics.
- Implement disaster recovery and back-up procedures, participate in required exercises, and reinforce existing information security and control structures.
- Forecast demand for services, work with the business to prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures, analyze variances and corrective action.
- Maintains quality services by establishing and enforcing division processes and standards.
- Manage enterprise systems related maintenance such as systems upgrades, patching, health monitoring, license management, hardware/software asset management, and software distribution.
- Manage and document support processes for L1/L2 support teams and maintain the appropriate level of operations support.
- Responsible for remediating any enterprise systems related vulnerabilities including but not limited to Messaging, Active Directory, SharePoint, and Databases.
- Comply with Incident Management and Severity 1 escalation procedures and reporting practices. Participate in incident management activities which include but are not limited to supporting and managing issues in Network Operations.
- Lead team to identify and remediate root causes of service interruptions within Enterprise Systems.
- Oversee performance and availability of the Active Directory, Messaging, SharePoint, Databases and other enterprise systems, as well as support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
- Define and implement departmental procedures, processes, and best practices
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.