Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client in Los Angeles, CA is searching for 2 Sr. IT Business Analyst to join their team on a direct hire basis. The Sr. It Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying and documenting IT design specifications based on analysis/assessment of user needs as well as generating need-gap analyses. The ideal candidate should possess experience in the areas of Business Analysis and be able to facilitate design sessions with the implementation teams to define solutions and create, analyze and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 5 to 10+ years of directly related experience in Business Analysis
- Experience with financial systems
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience with Kuali Coeus or Kuali Financial Systems
- Experience with Workday HCM/Payroll/Financials
- Experience in higher education
- Experience with SQL
- Experience creating functional design and troubleshooting system integrations
- Must be able to work independently on complex business processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of requirements gathering and documentation procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Typically possesses experience with process flow charting and testing processes.
- Typically possesses experience with applications/system development methodologies.
- Typically possesses experience with software design and project management tools.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and adjust to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong personal mastery, including ethics, interpersonal skills, and engage in continuous learning.
- Meets with customer groups to determine IT business requirements.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Analyzes and critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts and decomposes high-level information into details. Abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding. Distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Develops requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Participates in project meetings to review project deliverables and timelines.
- Works with quality assurance personnel to ensure product adequately meets all functional needs defined in scope of project.
- Provides guidance to other members of the development/analysis team, as required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.