Our direct client has an immediate opening for a IT Field Support Analyst at their location in Schaumburg, IL
Duration: 6-month Contract to Hire (temp to hire)
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Phone Interviews in December (before the holiday)
- Onsite Interview in early January 2018
In this role, the IT Support Analyst will be the main IT Support for the Office and Warehouse. This person will be the IT Field Support for this location only.
The IT Field Operations Analyst II (aka IT Support Analyst) provides IT support across the company. The IT Support Analyst is responsible for providing on-site support to end-users by installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining various types of software and hardware in support of our business offices and warehouses. The IT Support Analyst must be able to quickly evaluate business problems and work towards solutions through collaboration across the IT organization. Candidate must be articulate, process driven, and have a strong desire to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 3+ years’ experience providing IT support in a warehouse/office environment required
- 3+ years’ experience with all Microsoft Office products required
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Warehouse automation products (Wireless access points, Thin Clients, RF scanners, and label printers) required
- 3+ years’ experience with various end user computing devices (PCs, Laptops, tablets, cell phones, and printers) from major manufacturing companies required
- Working knowledge and experience with troubleshooting network issues
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills required
- Excellent customer service skills, with an ability to work with people with various technology backgrounds
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) across all levels within an organization
- Detail oriented with interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, extremely resourceful, and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a cross functional team
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment; may be required to work additional hours to complete work efforts in response to reported customer problems and/or project assignments
- Excellent written, verbal, business, and technical communication skills required
- Technical Support – Provides Tier II technical support via telephone, email, online or on-site to end users on a variety of technical issues and problem resolution techniques.
- Determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem
- Provide on-site support for remote IT groups such as Network and System Engineering
- Evaluate reported problems, determine issue severity and collaborate with other IT departments to resolve the reported issue
- Identify, troubleshoot, research and resolve routine technical problems
- Follow established policies and procedures for accessing a user's system remotely
- Work to develop additional technical knowledge and skills
- Provide practical solutions to a wide-range of applications/technology problems/issues
- Identify repeatable incidents and create Knowledge Base articles for the Incident Management system
- Develop and maintain documentation of assigned tasks, requests and incidents
- Drive resolution of medium to high complexity customer reported issues via remote support and on-site visits Areas of responsibility include installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and maintaining office and warehouse computer equipment (e.g. desktops, laptops, monitors, scanners, multi-function printers, tag printers, tablets and cell phones)
- Manage and track all client-facing technology products, including hardware and software by documenting the products by user and location
- Build a historical record of issues by clearly documenting reported problems (incidents) and steps for resolving the problems using our Incident Management System
- Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective incident response through the implementation of automated monitors and corrective action procedures
- Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Assist with evaluations of new systems/technologies to determine product compatibility
- Assist Field Support Analysts and IT Support Analysts with more complex technical issues with the goal of increasing the overall technical competencies of our support organization
- Assist personnel in other departments to resolve technical and/or application issues
- Other duties as requested
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.