The new Service Management Office is transforming Business & Technology Services by focusing on effective service delivery. Recently we have been experiencing remarkable growth, and the demand for IT services has been growing at a rapid pace.
To fuel this growth, we are seeking a Service Design and Delivery Analyst, to join our Service Management organization and make our team phenomenal. You must be overflowing with awesome ideas, have an exceptional drive to get things done, and put a high priority on growing and developing your team.
The Service Design and Delivery Analyst will support Service Portfolio Strategy and performance improvement program, which is part of Service Management Organization.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Technical or Business Analyst role
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum 2 years Microsoft Office software experience
- Strong Knowledge and Change Management experience
- Create communications programs that effectively describe and promote the change including graphics, product collateral, presentations, and other promotional products.
- Prepare training and change management documentation, including training videos, communication newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, job aids and Quick Reference Guides
- Lead the change management effort including helping to develop a change network and change agents.
- Conduct stakeholder analyses, change impact assessment, and develop change management plan to ensure that all impacted organizations are aware of the change, trained on how to conduct business in the new system, and fully productive.
- Write and distribute targeted communications to stakeholders.
- Develop outcome-based performance measures and track progress on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepare briefings, talking points and key messages.
- Assist with proposals, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Assist in development of business cases for high-level initiatives to executive management for approval, funding, and prioritization
- Participate in the development of IT strategic roadmap, plans, staff development and operations
- Assist in establishing Monthly Enterprise Infrastructure Service reporting (leveraging ServiceNow) - focusing on service levels, risks, issues, proactively identified opportunities and ideas for improvements.
Skills & Experience Required:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IS functions required
- Ideal candidate has a track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high quality results. Self-motivated, with ability to work on two or more projects/tasks with moderate direction, and apply good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Windows, MSOffice, MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel.
- Excellent project planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively design solutions to problems.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.