|Role: Middleware Integration Engineer
Location: Pasadena, CA (91101)
Duration: Direct Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in enterprise application development, middleware implementations and/or software engineering in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with Java development, including familiarity with middleware technologies and current streaming data frameworks
- Strong hands-on experience with Application Integration Architecture, including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Messaging Systems
- Hands on Experience working with MFT, MQ, BPM, WSRR and ODM products
- Be an expert and have hands-on development experience in, Java EE, JMS, JDBC
- Know MFT and BPM Best Practices and Performance Tuning
- Have used common messaging systems: MQ, JMS, SI Bus, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), IIB: Message flows, canonical message models (CMM), HADR, Performance tuning
- Know or have some experience with XML Gateway’s.
- Strong experience in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g. XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST, etc.)
- Know XML transformation technologies like XQuery, XSLT etc.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written; excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet assigned deadlines
- Experienced in multiple SDLC methodologies: Iterative Development, Waterfall and Agile
- Need to have experience with a webservices product like CA API Gateway or Datapower
- Experience with Tibco and RabbitMQ are nice to have.
As a condition of employment with Common Securitization Solutions, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Common Securitization Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role concentrates on the design, architecture, implementation and operations of a middleware software and solutions that support the applications and business processes as required. The Integration Engineer is a technical hands-on opportunity to work in a cloud for an enterprise company addressing critical marketplace innovation & pushing the envelope of a high volume infrastructure to scale horizontally to address security, reliability, performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure.
Key Job Functions
- Implement integration solutions by leveraging tools IBM Sterling Gateway and CA XML Gateway
- Interpret business requirements, create technical artifacts, and determine the most efficient/appropriate solution design
- Lead design and development of application components that are standards based, high performance, highly available, comply with operational standards and procedures
- Lead the design of the integration solution with external/internal customers.
- Participate in architecture, design, and development of applications built with the Middleware technologies, Java, J2EE and web applications
- Understand the business and customer needs to introduce technical solutions
- Provide support for escalated issues on the integration Suite
- Mentor other engineers and groom them into SOA, BPM and ESB integration team
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, Dev, EA, InfoSec, etc.
- Work to write elegant code using effective automated unit tests
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.