A premiere client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate, direct-hire opening for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Pasadena, CA. The candidate selected for this role will monitor software quality and business/technical risks in support of joint functional testing. You will be responsible for test planning, developing test scenarios, monitoring and supporting execution of test scenarios, and analyzing results.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience with ALM or other Open Source Testing tools
- 6+ years of experience with system resources measurement, relational databases, SQL query tools, and Agile/Scrum methodology
- 3+ years of experience with Jenkins
- Comfortability working with partner organizations, internal development teams, DBAs, BAs, and support teams
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Act as the main point of contact with partner organizations for functional testing activities through project life cycle
- Work with team to plan sprints and test planning for modules
- Work with module teams to design, develop, and execute scripts which validate test cases defined within the project’s test plan
- Support the automated load/performance testing by partners across multiple messaging protocols, focusing on overall application performance – validating that application response and outputs accurately reflect business requirements
- Track and communicate task progress, status, and key performance metrics
- Report defects found in testing diligently, promptly, and accurately, using standard defect tracking tools
- Perform data analysis when needed to analyze issues in performance and/or production environments
- Conduct troubleshooting/performance test execution in support of remediation efforts
- Analyze data and application changes and document their impact on the performance testing task
- Ensure the test execution results fulfill the defined test objectives
- Ensure the appropriate testing and monitoring tools/technologies are configured accordingly with the test objectives/project team requirements
- Interface directly with the DevOps and Infrastructure teams regarding functional test environment
- Work with partners to establish test data in sufficient quantity to support the performance testing effort
- Participate in meetings to verify firewall openings between performance testing software
- Maintain repository of artifacts related to performance test executions
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source
- Adhere to defect tracking process; document software defects using a defect tracking tool (Quality Center), monitor the progress in a timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.