Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Director of Cloud Infrastructure and Operations
to join their team in Pasadena, CA
on a direct hire, full time
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of working experience required
- Minimum of 10 years of related IT work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- Cloud computing experience operating large cloud based environments for production applications preferred, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or other large-scale cloud deployment.
- Data center management experience managing, operating and running data center operations for mid to large scale enterprises.
- ITIL based experience with Incident, Problem, Change and configuration management
- Experience leading a team of infrastructure operators
- Experience building and supporting large-scale, business critical systems
- Experience with contractor management and Managed Service Provider management of SLA’s, personnel, contracts and day to day operations
- This role concentrates on the operations of an AWS cloud datacenter infrastructure, datacenter administration, servers, storage, middleware, non-application software and networks that support the applications and business processes as required.
- The Operations Director is a technical hands-on opportunity to work in a cloud environment pushing the envelope of a high-volume infrastructure to scale horizontally to address security, reliability, performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure.
- Manage incident resolution within the environment, facilitating collaboration among other infrastructure and business service support teams as required.
- Contractor management and Managed Service Provider management of SLA’s, personnel, contracts and day to day operations
- Act as a subject matter expert for troubleshooting and resolving complex, multi-tier problems that span a number of different components
- Ensure that change management projects manage risk to applications and technologies. Design project to minimize disruption and help maintain consistency in critical environments. Work with support teams to manage approvals for changes impacting production.
- Serve as an escalation point from third party support teams for major incidents, and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders as required
- Managing the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operating systems devices, hardware, software, etc
- Partner with and influence stakeholders to promote simplification, standardization and innovation and to ensure risks are understood and minimized
- Automate production operations processes
- Implement application performance monitoring to ensure platform uptime and performance
- Define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, traffic and conversion, etc
- Establish strategic direction for operating system platforms including technology reviews, analysis and selection in order to ensure company has adequate infrastructure to provide suitable operating environment(s) for various applications.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.