As a Senior Java Engineer you can expect to:
WORK FROM HOME!
Candidates that possess:
- Be a partner to internal clients and showcase Java features in support of enterprise level global systems.
- and effectively communicate Java features and limitations in the context of design and development decisions
- Help manage the design and development process, drive decisions, and coordinate efforts with fellow teammates
- designs are in compliance with specifications and design and conduct tests
- new applications that serve existing software systems and further develop current software
- Support internal users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- 4+ years of experience with Core Java
- 3+ years of experience with Spring frameworks
- Search engine development not essential but would be a huge plus!
- Deep understanding of collections, multithreading, JVM
- Ability to work on enterprise high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Understanding the software development life cycles
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a team, and possess a strong independent work ethic
- Desire to continuously improve her/his craft of software development while adhering to best practices and standards
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.