Our direct current client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their Business Intelligence (BI) team. This individual, reporting to the Product Manager for BI, will be tasked with working with business stakeholders to gather and document business requirements for BI and other assigned solutions. Additionally, the Business Systems Analyst is required to translate low to medium complex business requirements through analysis and design into functional solutions. The Business Systems Analyst will play a lead role in the planning/analysis, design and testing phases of BI projects, working closely with business stakeholders and the entire project team to ensure project success. Client is seeking 2-5 years business experience along with a Bachelor's degree.
Requirements Management and Analysis -
- Requirements Elicitation - Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem.
- Effectively use interviewing skills to elicit, identify, and document business requirements
- Precisely and consistently captures business problem
- Prioritize requirements to identify the most critical needs
- Uncover needs and value drivers that business partners and end users would not be able to articulate on their own
- Articulate and incorporates extensive business knowledge into requirements
- Obtain agreement and confirms understanding by clearly interpreting business requirements to business stakeholder
- Drive consensus for a desired future state to meet the business problem and enterprise objectives
- Influence stakeholders by clearly interpreting the future “to be” state
Functional Design - Ability to translate business requirements to functional designs using analysis and design techniques.
- Ability to define, document and manage business requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives.
- Accurately translates business requirements into functionality
- Manage and Prioritizes business requirements based on business needs
- Understand business process complexity
- Assess the risks of various solutions looking across multiple applications
- Document and contribute to the "to be" business process state considering multiple factors
- Influence business partner requirements in support of enterprise objectives
- Recognize the implications of business strategy changes
Testing and Validation -
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ensure that business and non-business requirements have been met through testing and validation
- Execute functional testing, validation, system and integration testing, and validation of proposed solution
- Work with stakeholders on evaluating coverage of test cases
- Build user acceptance test cases
- Coordinate testing with end user
- Provide clarification on basic questions of solution testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, Business management or related field
- 2-5 years of Business Systems Analysis experience required
- 2+ years of working Knowledge of BI tools, Platforms and trends required
- Knowledge of QlikView/QlikSense a plus
- Experience with end-to-end solution like ERP system preferred
- Ability to derive insights from data as well as experience working with many disparate data sets required.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Proficiency with some collaboration tools like SharePoint and Box
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Possesses basic knowledge of HTML and XML
- Understands advanced Internet and client/server architectures
- Possesses basic to intermediate knowledge of SQL and databases
- Ensure and comply to customer response timeline (SLAs) based on the severity of reported issues including documenting concise and accurate status information in the ServiceNow ticketing system
Summary requirements –
- Some Technical and development experience with querying databases, applying application upgrade/patches based on instructions.
- Business and systems analyst experience around BI and Data.
- Experience with one or more BI tools (like Qlik, BO, Tableau etc)
- Worked in a supply chain, manufacturing industry is a plus
- Worked with users to create BRD’s and translate them to functional specs. Create usecases. Good documentation skills.
- Worked on demos and training users.
- Worked with Infrastructure teams, developers, business stakeholders etc. Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent with data analysis (and derive insights from disparate sets of data)
- Understand system architecture and data flows.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.