Our direct client is searching for a SCCM Architect / Admin to join their team in Los Angeles, CA (Universal City) for a 12 month + contract
The Server Patching Administrator (Engineer) will be responsible for Client/Server OS patch deployment as well as patching standards and process to maintain server health across the enterprise environment. These individuals will create and maintain operational procedures as needed to ensure patching success rates and will be the main point of communication for security patching.
SCCM Architect / Admin who is high level position that can help manage a group of SCCM’s
Location: Universal City, CA – Los Angeles CA area
Term: 12-month Contract and can extend
Onsite – In-Person Interviews
Ideal have experience with past experience with:
- MS SCCM in an Upgrade or Implementation
- Worked on SCCM Server
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and WSUS in a multi-site, enterprise environment.
- Min 5-7 years Information Technology or Engineering or information Systems, or related work experience.
- Minimum 10+ years of systems engineering/administration experience in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to communicate technical issues and translate into non-technical business reviews.
- Ability to work from Englewood Cliffs, NJ location or Universal City
- Deep knowledge of SCCM 2012 R2+ for the following items.
- Enterprise Client Deployment.
- Software Delivery / Application Packaging.
- Patch Management.
- Windows Deployment Services / Computer Imaging.
- Task Sequences.
- Hardware/Software Inventory and Reporting.
- Good knowledge of group polices, PowerShell, and windows administration tools in general.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory.
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other technical discipline.
- Demonstrates clear communication, organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in teams comprising different disciplines and with clients.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a service-oriented environment.
- Proven project management and customer service skills; demonstrated planning and organization skills.
- Broadcast and/or media industry experience.
- Experience with technical documentation, and creation of training documentation
- Experience in writing and maintaining scripts in multiple languages.
- Working experience with security and network/distributed computing concepts.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Engineer (MCSA or MSCE).
- Working experience in server architecture and NAS/SAN infrastructure.
- ITIL Certification.
- The Administrator will be responsible for overseeing, tracking, and scheduling all server patching efforts for a large-scale enterprise environment.
- They will run and maintain System Center Configuration Manager and responsibilities will include the design, deployment, and troubleshooting of SCCM.
- The candidate will analyze trends to identify potential patching errors in all OS environments and will work with respective teams to ensure those errors do not re-occur in future patching cycles.
- This critical role will help secure the infrastructure from medium to critical security threats as well manage enterprise images and driver packages.
- The patching administrator will also maintain and update all patching maintenance windows with the business.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta