Our direct and current client is seeking an HR Systems Analyst to join their ream. The Analyst will responsible for managing/maintaining Human Resource solutions across the various platforms/systems supported by their HRIS team.
This role serves as an important resource on HRIS projects with oversight and guidance from the HRIS Manager. You will act as a project lead while reviewing requirements and scoping documents, identifying risks, and ensuring adherence to project schedules. The HR Analyst will collaborate with other internal functional teams (Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Accounting, IT, etc.) to identify, plan and execute business requirements, reporting, and process improvement opportunities across these teams.
You will ensures HRIS system data integrity by processing system queries to resolve issues, testing system changes, writing reports and analyzing data. You will also maintain awareness of current trends in HR Information System functionality
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to all end users of client's enterprise human resources information systems.
- Provide thorough and practical solutions to a wide-range of HRIS related problems/issues, while executing at high level of customer service.
- Analyze and provide recommendations to resolve system functionality and reporting issues, including interfaces.
- Creates and maintains reporting processes of various frequencies (daily, monthly, quarterly, and annually, etc.) for the Enterprise.
- Creates and maintains custom reports for internal requests; assists in the development of complex reports.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of interfaces with 3rd party vendors (i.e. eligibility files).
- Stays informed on system upgrades/enhancement for the HRIS Supported Systems.
- Reviews release notes to analyze and identify any impact to processes; recommends system and process
- Manage all current and future system functionality, upgrades, and system integrations in partnership with IT and other Business Partners.
- Provides technical direction to HRIS Team/the Business in the development and implementation of systems or in troubleshooting for HRIS systems.
- Assists with user acceptance testing of new system functionality or processes; analyzes data flow for process improvements.
- Assists in the creation of communications and training to end users for all HRIS systems.
- Act as functional expert and power user for the organization in all HRIS Supported applications.
- Develop an understanding of basic business policies and activities performed by both the HRIS Support Team staff and subsidiary HR and Payroll administrators to support the business cycles and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ HRIS related experience required
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL/XML queries required
- Prior HCM (HR/Payroll/Time and Labor, etc.) report writing experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access) required
- Strong knowledge of data mining and data analytic methodologies
- Aptitude in logical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service relations skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.