General Purpose and Scope
Perform Site Acquisition, Lease Negotiation and Execution, Zoning/Permitting accurately and efficiently. Interacts with and supports other departments to achieve swift network deployment. Assist Real Estate Director with project oversight and deliverables. Responsibilities may include managing large Site Acquisition projects with multiple sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research subject properties for viability and identify suitable cell site candidates that fulfill coverage objectives
- Negotiate cell site leases and amendments with site owners/landlords and procure landlord signatures and approvals for any required permitting (ex: private properties, Government entities, Tribes, and tower companies)
- Confirm legal access to the site and identify all other conditions, restrictions or other matters that may impact the suitability of a potential site
- Obtain and complete all Due Diligence for subject property including deeds, leases, drawings, etc.
- Prepare and submit collocation applications or lease/license agreements for subject site
- Prepare, review, and submit Special Use Permits, Conditional Use Permits, and Variance Applications
- Attend pre-application and Zoning meetings with Planning and Zoning jurisdictions as a skilled and experienced representative
- Coordinate and represent company at public and/or community hearings and meetings
- Attend Planning and Board of County Commissioner meetings to obtain Zoning approval for the project
- Request and/or order surveys, construction drawings, structural analysis, title commitments, building permits
- Assist Regulatory with any environmental, cultural or archeological requirements (ex: NEPA, SHPO, Phase 1, Geotechnical Report) when applicable
- Review surveys, constructions drawings, and lease exhibits for accuracy and completeness
- Coordinate site visits with construction managers, transport engineers, land/tower owners, and other necessary vendors
- Submit NTP checklist request to appropriate Construction Manager
- Support other departments by providing any site or project relevant information and assisting with the completion of key project deliverables (including contacts, coordinating meetings, and acting as a liaison between vendors and departments)
- Achieve completion of difficult new site builds by target completion dates through coordination with other departments and local jurisdictions
- Supervise large projects (potentially up to 100 sites) with multiple sites simultaneously while maintaining a high level of organization
Minimum Job Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years professional level experience; or 8 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience
- 5 years telecommunications experience performing Site Acquisition in Zoning
- Advanced knowledge of real estate principles, rules, regulations, and contracts pertaining to the acquisition of Right-of-Ways, licenses, permits, and other land rights
- Expert knowledge and experience contracting, negotiating, and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and to work on multiple projects simultaneously while demonstrating a high level of organization and achieving project completion swiftly and accurately
- Requires capacity to travel frequently
- Possesses advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Advanced skills and experience Siterra and GPS based mapping software (MapInfo, ArcInfo, Google Earth, USFS TOPO, Delorme, FCCInfo)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts
- Ability to react and solve complex problems with a sense of urgency and understanding of the issue
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work with others to achieve common goals
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.