Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Technical Asset Manager to join their team in downtown, Los Angeles, CA on a direct hire, full time basis. This person will be responsible for providing direction and oversight for the technology lifecycle practices enterprise-wide including participating in planning and developing strategies for replacing and updating hardware and software that incorporate and align with overall information security and business strategies as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of IT / business experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus
- COBIT Framework practitioner or certification a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- In-depth Excel knowledge and experience with data analytics
- Ability to create and present PowerPoint presentations
- Experience in Service Architect / Service Strategist disciplines in an IS function.
- ITIL v3 certification highly desirable
- Formulate, implement, orchestrate and innovate technologies, processes and procedures for IT assets requisition until retirement
- Oversee and refine processes to capture customer IT Asset requests and manage associated assets through their respective lifecycles
- Ensure coordination of data to assist in the financial management of deployed assets throughout their life-cycle
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the IT Product Catalog
- Establish (or refresh) policies and procedures for tracking the sign-in and sign-out of IT assets
- Explore opportunities for maximizing or exploiting unused or partially used IT assets to achieve full efficiency and ROI from company resources
- Coordinate the transfer of assets between business units and adjust the business unit cost allocation accordingly
- Develop strategies and external relationships to implement plans for recycling, or otherwise selling obsolete assets
- Serve as the IT liaison to the asset management & vendor management efforts
- Ensure IT compliance with guidelines, obligations, and service level agreements
- Conduct and report software asset reconciliation and audit activities on a timely basis, including financial, licensing, warranty, and maintenance/support contract information
- Work with software vendors to review End User License Agreements (EULA) and ensure compliance
- Responsible for receiving and deploying inventory of newly-acquired IT assets to business units
- Track and maintain copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance agreements, and lease contracts and vendor contracts
- Enter all software and hardware serial numbers or identification tags into CMDB and ensure information is up-to-date, accurate, and auditable
- Perform periodic inventories and usage monitoring of all IT assets and record all findings, changes, physical location, and incidences of support.
- Generate, distribute, & review IT asset management reports
- Resolve accuracy issues of the inventory database
Skills & Experience Required:
- Senior level and mature understanding years of IT Service and Delivery Management principles with a proven track record of delivering results and introducing key ITIL disciplines and practical project management techniques to programs.
- Extensive experience in managing infrastructure and IT operations
- An in depth technical knowledge and track record of effecting service management changes within a high-availability environment
- An up to date knowledge current technology and IT service management
- Is proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities.
- Expert in techniques for ensuring that full account is taken of customers’ real and stated needs in the delivery of IT services.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Knowledge and experience with financial models and budgeting
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
- Customer focus, leadership and collaboration
- Strategic thinking, information seeking
- Initiative, innovation, thoroughness and collaboration
- Influencing others, results orientation
- Stakeholder partnership, change advocate
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta