The role of Change Manager will oversee the technical change control process. This position is responsible for insuring an appropriate and complete technical and scheduling review of every technology change request. This position is also responsible for collecting and presenting documentation and reports on every technology change both to senior management and to auditors upon request. Establish a process of continuous improvement for the governance and control of technology change requests and will implement that process.
- Change Manager owns the technical change control process, administering change request workflows, convening Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings in which technology change requests are reviewed, recommended, and/or prioritized, conducting Post Implementation.
- Reviews of all technology change requests, and holding change requestors and change advisory board reviewers accountable for their requests and reviews by means of establishing and tracking metrics to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of changes made.
- Identify and develop tools and procedures to meet the business need of effecting technical changes within desired timeframes while avoiding business process and system disruptions.
- While the Change Manager will not have engineering responsibilities a familiarity with the high level technical requirements of safely implementing application, database and infrastructure changes is very beneficial.
- Responsible for designing and producing reports to use in governing changes as well as keeping calendars of changes and identifying and avoiding conflicts in change requests that may involve overlapping resources or risks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing or governing technical change requests in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of technical change management methodology.
- Experience and knowledge of designing and using reports to effectively manage an process of continual improvement.
- Experience working with regulatory auditors.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Ability to communicate effectively across the reporting structure of an enterprise technology division.
- Experience managing meetings of assertive technical stakeholders and guiding discussions into decisions.
- General familiarity with an enterprise technology environment that involves server and cloud hosted applications, databases, network architecture and multiple technology platforms.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.