Our client in Downtown LA has an Engineering Team that is transforming Infrastructure Services by focusing on the next-generation workplace, network and datacenter technologies. We are seeking a ServiceNow Platform Manager, to join our Service Management organization and make our team phenomenal. The Platform Manager will focus on identifying and driving methodologies and processes that support world class ServiceNow implementation. The Platform Manager will ensure, that ServiceNow platform support team meets the Service Levels, and continually improves to meet best practices for all modules.
- Responsible for leveraging knowledge and experience and delivering end-to-end solutions within ServiceNow platform. This includes architecting technical implementations of IT and business processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating team of platform administrators
- Design and deliver services built on the ServiceNow platform
- Work with Business and Technology stakeholders to assess current state processes and tools, define ServiceNow requirements and develop and evolve ServiceNow platform
- Identify and respond to the key business drivers and those areas of business need, which are not adequately supported by current and planned Service Management solutions
- Develop the strategic response to the business requirements, and produce business cases for ServiceNow platform improvements
- Evaluate major options for providing IT services effectively and efficiently and recommend solutions
- Develop and present business cases for high-level initiatives to executive management for approval, funding, and prioritization
- Conduct post implementation reviews of information and communications technology applications and products, introduced in pursuit of the strategy, to assess the extent to which expected business benefits were realized
- Participate in the development of IT strategic roadmap, plans, staff development and operations
- Manage and develop the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow platform, including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, and supporting quality assurance
- Provide expert-level support and technical mentoring, assist with proof-of-concept activities, and lead practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property
- Establish Monthly Enterprise Infrastructure Service reporting (leveraging ServiceNow) - focusing on service levels, risks, issues, proactively identified opportunities and ideas for improvements.
Skills & Experience Required
- Senior level and mature understanding years of IT Service and Delivery Management principles with a proven track record of delivering results and introducing key ITIL disciplines and practical project management techniques to programs.
- Extensive experience in managing infrastructure and IT operations
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering a minimum of two medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations
- Experience leading implementation teams
- An in depth technical knowledge and track record of effecting service management changes within a high-availability environment
- An up to date knowledge current technology and IT service management
- Is proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Strong leadership skills, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
- Customer focus, leadership and collaboration
- Strategic thinking, information seeking
- Initiative, innovation, thoroughness and collaboration
- Influencing others, results orientation
- Stakeholder partnership, change advocate
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of IT / business experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in SaaS software configuration and development using Web Services and Simple Object Access Protocol, XML/RPC, and AJAX
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus
- COBIT Framework practitioner or certification a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- In-depth Excel knowledge and experience with data analytics
- Ability to create and present PowerPoint presentations
- Experience in Service Architect / Service Strategist disciplines in an IS function.
- ITIL v3 certification highly desirable.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta