Our Client is looking for an Email Production Specialist for a 10 month contract.
As an Email Production Specialist, you will be responsible for the production of email campaigns, deployment and reporting for our key stakeholders.
The objective of this position is to build, deploy and report on email marketing initiatives via Adobe Campaign in order to meet specific goals of our marketing strategy plans. This position will have strong experience in email deployment using an enterprise level platform.
- Manage the day to day deployment of email campaigns by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling and email sending
- Build, schedule and QA email creative and segmentation within an enterprise level email platform
- Work closely with the key stakeholders to ensure assets are delivered on-time.
- Responsible for status reports to key leadership detailing campaign performance and insights. Perform ad hoc campaign analysis upon request
- Collaborate with CRM Product Managers to determine scope for new projects and opportunities
- Provide general guidance / knowledge to key stakeholders based on best practices
- Assist in documentation of internal best practice and process development documentation
- 3 to 5 years of experience in email marketing space with a concentration in email production, preferably with large enterprise email platforms (Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, Experian)
- Proven ability to manage partners & projects with exceptional client-service skills
- Solid Knowledge of email technologies, best practices, and industry challenges
- Experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of hand-coding html and CSS Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight Impeccable eye for detail strong organization skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- BA/BS in Web Design and Development, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Previous experience in CRM, loyalty, acquisition marketing, and lead management
- Experience writing SQL queries and knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge and understanding of XML, HTML, Photoshop and Excel
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.