As a member of the Software Development team, the Programmer Analyst is responsible for providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects, using a variety of computing architectures (e.g., client/server, intranet, web) or mainframe platforms.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services) required.
Skills and Knowledge:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience with industry-standard tools and languages (i.e., Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services).
- Understanding of proper coding techniques and testing requirements.
- Proficiency in debugging and technical problem analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills. Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- Experience with Residential Mortgage systems is highly desired.
- Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in applications development in new computing architectures and environments.
- Knowledge of relevant technology, tools, and middleware is critical, including Windows, Biztalk, and SharePoint desired.
- * Competency to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- * Good understanding of the business or function for which application is designed. Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)