Our direct client a real-estate services company is seeking a Database Analyst to join their team in Dallas, TX for 3-6 months plus contract.
Database Performance Tuning, Database Management, Requirements Analysis, Software Development Fundamentals, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Promoting Process Improvement, System Administration.
This is a data engineer role.
• Bachelor's degree
• 8-12+ years of experience
• Advanced SQL skills - Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Expertise in Data Analysis, Data Profiling, and SQL Tuning
• Expertise in translating business requirements to project design, development, and execution
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and nontechnical audiences
• Experience working in Data warehouse ETL & BI platforms and have a good understanding of related development activities and challenges
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases (SQL etc), programming ( ETL frameworks)
• Experience in understanding the source data from various platforms and mapping them into Entity relationship model(ER) for data integration and reporting.
• Has deep understanding of data architecture & data modeling best practices and guidelines for different data and analytic platforms
Maintains data storage and access by designing physical databases.
Confirms project requirements by studying user requirements; conferring with others on project team.
Maintains data dictionary by revising and entering definitions.
Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in technical societies.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Determines changes in physical database by studying project requirements; identifying database characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access method. Changes database system by coding database descriptions. Protects database by developing access system; specifying user level of access. Maintains user reference by writing and rewriting database descriptions. • Interpret and analyze data from various source systems to support data integration and data reporting needs within .
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Work with team leads to prioritize business and information needs
• Prepare high-level ETL mapping specifications.
• Develop complex code data scripts (Primarily SQL) for ETL
• Data Quality Control, Metrics
• Troubleshoot & determine best resolution for data issues and anomalies
• Manage exploratory data analysis to support database and dashboard development, as well as advanced analytics efforts
• May assist in development of software technical documentation.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in: