Manager of Service Design & Delivery will ensure that Service Level Management best practices exist across all service platforms driving service efficiencies.
Enterprise Engineering is transforming Company Infrastructure Services by focusing on the next-generation workplace, network and datacenter technologies. This manager will focus on identifying and driving methodologies and processes that support world class standards for delivering Infrastructure Services and identify and manage key targeted areas for improvement.
- Engages with technical design and project managers, to ensure understanding of service acceptance criteria and agree processes for testing that criteria are met.
- Examines evidence and evaluates the quality of project outputs against the agreed acceptance criteria, to ensure correct products are produced, on schedule and fit for purpose.
- Identifies and responds to the key business drivers and those areas of business need which are not adequately supported by current and planned IT, within the strategic planning time frame.
- Develops the strategic response to the business requirement and produces business cases for recommended new applications of information and communications technologies.
- Participates in the development of IT strategies, plans, staff development and operations. Develops, maintains and communicates Workplace services catalog to clearly define Drives continuous performance improvement by identifying and initiating process enhancements across all end user computing competencies and suppliers.
- Assists in design of Infrastructure Services Catalog and establishing Service Level Objectives, which align with customer expectations, for Infrastructure Engineering services.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of IT / business experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience
- Minimum seven (7) years of extensive experience in managing infrastructure and IT operations with a focus on end transition services
- Minimum of five (5) years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience Senior level and mature understanding years of IT Service and Delivery Management principles
- You will have a proven track record Project Planning and Coordinating Service Transitions in the IT sector using ITIL practices.
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus ITIL v3 certification highly desirable.
- COBIT Framework practitioner or certification a plus Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus In-depth Excel knowledge and experience with data analytics Ability to create and present PowerPoint presentations Experience in Service Architect / Service Strategist disciplines in an IS function.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)