Responsible for supporting the development group by executing all facets of the testing efforts defined within the testing process guide. This individual will be responsible for interacting with the business units, development & infrastructure teams to ensure all testing events are executed successfully, communicated and documented correctly.
The QA analyst will have extensive knowledge with regard to system integration testing (SIT), user acceptance testing (UAT), and performance testing. Knowledge of configuration management and testing process flow will be required to support current and future testing needs.
The Quality Assurance Analyst III will be a hands-on quality assurance analyst, but will also need to be able to lead junior team members and have Project Management background as we grow our organization. This person will be responsible for developing detailed test scripts based on software functional specifications, as well as executing those scripts.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 4 years of software testing experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of Microsoft Office software experience required.
Skills and Knowledge:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Thorough understanding of major testing types including system/integration, regression and Default/error testing.
- Automated testing experience is a definite plus. Experience with Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Understanding of the lifecycle of a software development project.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and leading browser software, client server architecture and database types and structures.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Effective interpersonal skills. Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
- Strong automation skills utilizing HP UFT preferred.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.