Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate direct hire opportunity (located in Alpharetta, GA) for a (UX) User Experience and End User Innovator.
You’ll help support important business enablement functions that keep our client’s organization running strong. Have the opportunity to work across teams to showcase your knowledge, resources, and tools that will help deliver exceptional quality services to Fortune 500 companies.
Position: (UX) User Experience Design and End User Innovation
Position Type: Direct Hire / Permanent
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Tax Terms: W-2 (No Corp-to-Corp available)
Target Salary: depending on experience
- Draw on industry innovations in the user experience space to develop next generation UX concepts.
- Responsible for the creation and maturation of the User Experience Design methodology, leveraging industry techniques to define a target experience for end user technology.
- Work with the team to validate their solutions are aligned with target experience designs.
- Baseline current end user satisfaction and create a means of measuring change over time.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and lead innovation initiatives across the entire End User Technology Experience scope.
- Develop an experience design approach based on industry best practices that focuses on people interaction with end user technology being intuitive and desirable
- Ensure that industry leading innovative thinking in user experience design is well understood and applied to target experience concepts
- Collaborate with firm Stakeholders across service lines and geographies to solicit input to the target experience and market it.
- Enable the creation of storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, and visual and interaction design collateral that tell the end user technology experience story
- Design a consumer inspired, solution agnostic, target user experience of End User Technology that enables our people to perform at their best.
- Drive the end-user experience including all user interactions with End User Technology in a vendor agnostic manner
- Maintain target user experience on a 2-year horizon (aligned with ability to deliver solutions and target experience)
- Provide input to our Security, Risk and Legal functions to balance the target experience with security and or legal requirements to ensure the experience is not broken whilst security, risk and legal requirements are met.
The role requires a strong understanding of the desired of End User Experience by ensuring the appropriate analysis of input is performed to provide a balanced view of user preferences. Must be able avoid too strongly influencing the decision process, and instead recognize the importance of direct feedback and other inputs to ensure the voice of the customer drives our direction. Utilizes knowledge of various services functions to ensure the efficient handling of many data inputs to develop storyboards and materials that tell the user story which can be translated into technology solutions and services developed. The role additionally requires consultative questioning, influence management and critical thinking skills to understand a current directive and recommend viable concepts that are both effective and supporting the value to the business.
- Approximately 10+ years of experience in the technology field specific to end user technology and preferably with experience in experience design. Able to exhibit a progression of increasingly complex job responsibilities. Proven experience working on technology solutions for a global audience.
- Projects strong consultative skill to conduct effective questioning, hone in on key directives to formulate ideas and materials as well as present those ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization.
- Maintains advanced interpersonal and stakeholder management skills to ensure strong collaboration and engagement from other IT and business teams required for the success of the function.
- Maintains an advanced comprehensive knowledge of Experience Design methodologies as well as the IT Services processes and the operating environment.
- Manifests a strong analytical and problem-solving ability to escalate and negotiate complex and conflicting change issues, handle multiple and shifting priorities across a broad spectrum of operating environments.
- Ability to influence changes to organization and processes required to ensure a successful implementation of the end user experience capability.
- Excellent user research, interaction design, and visual design skills.
- Ability to relay visual specifications to engineering team (leveraging sketches, story boards, wireframes, process flows, etc.)
- Must be able to think strategically about design and understand and contribute to the company’s strategy and vision.
- The role may require management skills inclusive of recommending staff and service providers for hire, setting individual and business objectives, reviewing accomplishments, coaching for success and counselling for improvement.
- College degree in related technology field (Computer, Engineering, Science, etc.) or User Experience design specific to software or technology solutions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- User Experience Design certifications are preferred
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.