Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate direct hire opportunity (located in Alpharetta, GA) for a Lead UX Designer
who will lead a team of user experience engineers- taking target experience designs and applying them to our client’s services; ensuring that there is a holistic approach to user experience is across solutions. You’ll leverage your technical understanding of the solutions and work with architects, engineers, and security consultants to ensure the right balance is achieved. As the UX Designer, you will also ensure innovation opportunities that align with user experience concepts- including looking at solutions in the market that can elevate the experience where needed (including emerging technology like chatbots, virtual assistants, VR / AR, etc.).
Position: Lead (UX) User Experience Designer
Position Type: Direct Hire / Permanent
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Tax Terms: W-2 (No Corp-to-Corp available)
Target Salary: depending on experience
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Establish the Experience Engineering functions- developing the means to ensure that proper focus and prioritization of the target user experience is applied across major projects.
- Lead a team that would directly engage on projects, representing user experience and taking target experience output and applying it to the service delivery process.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand underlying roadmaps and take as input to target experience.
- Propose user interactions for a product (or suite of products) based on target user experience design objectives and output from the user experience design functions.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the right features are enabled to support the target end user experience design.
- Engineer and iterate solutions against user experience criteria to enable service owners and solution engineers to develop and deliver the services and solutions that make for an integrated target experience.
- Collaborate with existing and new vendors to continuously develop the target experience.
- Design a consumer inspired target user experience of how people interact with End User Technology solutions that enables the team to perform at their best
- Collaborates with Security, Risk and Legal functions to balance the target experience with security and or legal requirements to ensure the experience is not broken whilst security, risk and legal requirements are met.
The role requires a strong understanding of the desired of End User Experience. Must be able to analyze and interpret the end user experience visualizations and concepts developed and ensure they influence and guide the improvement of existing services and the development of new services that are valuable and useful for end-users. Must be able to take the input provided to develop product specific workflows that minimize technology friction and result in a positive user-experience.
Skills / Requirements:
- Approximately 10+ years of experience in the technology field specific to end user technology. Able to exhibit a progression of increasingly complex job responsibilities. Proven experience working on technology solutions for a global audience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Maintains advanced interpersonal and relationship management skills to ensure strong collaboration and engagement with internal teams.
- Projects strong consultative skill to conduct effective questioning, hone in on key directives to formulate ideas and materials as well as present those ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization.
- Maintains an advanced comprehensive knowledge of target User Experience and how the IT Services processes and the operating environment impact it, looks for ways to overcome challenges
- Ability to influence engineering and design decisions required to ensure a successful implementation of the user experience that will have a positive impact to the global team.
- College degree in related technology field (Computer, Engineering, Science, etc.).
- Ability to take visual specifications and translate them to engineering teams (leveraging sketches, story boards, wireframes, process flows, etc.)
- Critical thinking skills and ability to creatively solve problems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.