Our direct client is looking for a Senior HR Manager for a Full Time Direct Hire in Westford, MA
Must have Manufacturing experience.
- In-Person Interviews are Required
- Onsite Role Monday – Friday
- Must be willing to Travel up to 35%
- Location: Westford, MA about 45 min away from North Boston MA area.
The Sr. Human Resources Manager is responsible for the implementation of programs, policies and services in a multi-site. The Sr. Human Resources Manager will partner with site leadership to establish best-in-class practices that drive a high-performance culture.
What client is looking for:
- Experience with multi-site locations
- Experience with Fortune 100 to 1000 companies
- Able to deal with day to day operations
- Needs to be engaging, participates in meeting with and talks Site Leaders and Site Managers
- A player
- Able to hand up to 900 employees across 4 locations on a HR level
Senior HR Manager:
- Manage multi-site locations in the USA (North of Boston MA plus 3 other location)
- The Senior HR Manager will have Leadership and oversite over each location
- Travel 30% in the USA
- This is for a Fortune 500 company a leading global company
- The client is in Transformation and is looking for help in growing more corporate standards
- The client is implanting the New HR Service Delivery Module
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, Master’s degree preferred;
- 6-8 years of progressive HR leadership experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in organizational development, employee relations, recruitment and basic understanding of employment law;
- Ability to lead a remote team of HR professionals;
- Willingness to travel 25% - 30% (US-based locations);
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, at all levels of the organization;
- Results oriented with a high degree of initiative, follow-through, and accountability.
- Manage the day-to-day HR function for a flagship manufacturing location and manage field HR resources at other locations;
- Lead the implementation of corporate-sponsored programs including, but not limited to, HRIS conversion, payroll centralization, performance management and compensation initiatives, among others;
- Coach and train members of the site leadership teams in matters pertaining to communication, performance management, progressive discipline and employee relations.
- Develop and evaluate Human Capital strategies, systems and procedures to ensure organizational goals are exceeded;
- Lead employee relations efforts to ensure the highest levels of employee engagement and satisfaction;
- Establish KPIs to ensure the HR function is aligned with the needs of the business.
- In partnership with site leadership teams, establish staffing plans to ensure manufacturing sites are staffed appropriately to meet demand;
- Establish standardized practices for the recruitment of hourly employees;
- Ensure compliance with company policies; conduct investigations when necessary;
- Develop site-specific compensation models to ensure market competitiveness (to attract) and opportunities for employees to develop into roles of increasing responsibility (to retain);
- Establish and manage monthly HR reports; respond to ad hoc reporting requests as necessary;
- Other duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.