A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening in the Denver, CO area for a Sr. OSP Project Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the pre-construction and construction phases of the OSP project - deliver on time, on budget, within quality and safety standards
- Resolve OSP roadblocks
- Manage third party pre-construction and construction suppliers
- Supervise construction crews
- Participate in project meetings and effectively support the overall project effort
- Manage and meet pre-construction and construction schedules, intervals, budgets, and due dates.
- Inspect and assure construction work quality and crew safety
- Manage, document and record construction field changes
- Verify supplier invoices match the work actually performed in the field and ensure that all contractual specifications are met
- Some local travel required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in the telecommunications industry with outside plant, fiber optics, telecommunication architectures, optical transport equipment, and project management experience
- Familiar with all types of outside plant construction and experience managing large capital projects
- Familiar with MS Excel, Word, Google Earth and AutoCad
- Must be able to manage multiple aggressive RFP and design construction schedules and responses
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, AutoCAD Viewers software
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents
- Familiar with all facets of OSP management, including quoting, construction and delivery
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)