Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Cisco Network Engineer to join their team in Dallas, TX on a contract opportunity. They need a candidate that has worked with Cisco routers, switches & firewalls as well as wireless technologies. They would also like routing protocol experience with Cisco ASR/ISR, OSPF and BGP.
- 3-5 years’ relevant Cisco networking experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year College/University OR equivalent experience.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with routing and switching protocols (Cisco ASR/ISR routers, Nexus 9K, 7K, 5K and 2K, Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3850 stack switches, OSPF, BGP, RPVST+, vPC)
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with network security (ASA Firewalls, Palo Alto Firewalls, IPSec, SSL VPN, URL Filtering/Layer 7 policies, NAC)
- Advanced working knowledge of network monitoring protocols and/or systems (TAPs, SNMP, Syslog, Netflow, IP SLA, etc)
- Working knowledge of application load balancing (F5 LTM, GTM, APM and ASM)
- Working knowledge of Cisco Wireless technologies
- Your expertise will require experience in multiple areas including Data Center, Application Load Balancing, Virtualization, LAN, WAN, WAN Optimization, Firewalls, NAC, IPSec and Wi-Fi
- You will be part of a team that responds to monitored events, manages capacity and evaluates the existing infrastructure.
- You will also participate in day-to-day functions that include firewalls requests and F5 VIP creations.
- You will also be required to troubleshoot reported issues which include application performance, congested bandwidth and the inability to gain access to the network
- You will also be a part of a smaller team assigned to projects; either serving as project lead or project member.
- Assist with the design, engineering, installation and maintenance of the disciplines mentioned earlier.
- Evaluate existing design, modern technologies and provide technical recommendations.
- Create and update existing documentation for work performed.
- Effectively communicate with project managers, direct management/team members and team members from other groups either via email, IM or face-to-face interactions
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta