Atrilogy is working together with one of the most recognizable names in the LA area to find a solid DevOps engineer.
You'll get a chance to work on projects that will be big resume boosters and help you continue to land jobs at other globally recognized companies in the area.
What you'll do:
● Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
● Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
● Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate customer systems.
● Collaborate on different project across the portfolio
● In collaboration with DevOps Lead, identify and recommend best practices for medium to large scale projects Skills and
What you've got:
● Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
● Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
● Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
● Experience with Containers such as Docker
● Experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
● A working experience of code and script. Preferable Python.
● Comfort with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
● Ability to comprehend detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and frameworks.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
. ● Proficient to solving problem and analytical skills.
● Experience with unit testing frameworks and agile methodologies.
● Experience with test automation in different environments. Nice to have