Our Direct client is looking for a Web Analytics Analyst for a contract to hire position. You will be responsible analyzing and reporting on the performance of our client's global web properties through use of our corporate standard web analytics platform, Adobe Analytics (Omniture).
The Web Analytics Analyst will perform data collection and analysis to understand how site visitors engage with our websites, thereby helping drive higher conversion and revenue.
• Implement Adobe Analytics (Omniture), including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking.
• Manage tag migration program from legacy code to new tag management system (DTM).
• Help define and maintain the company’s global standards for web analytics reporting.
• Work with web analytics team and global teams to establish and enforce global tagging standards.
• Understand business users’ needs and translate them to technical requirements for deploying new tracking functionality.
• QA and testing of new tracking features/implementations.
• Provide analytics insight and expertise covering a variety of digital channels including, mobile, search (paid and organic), display, social, and email.
• Produce monthly marketing dashboards and reports for a variety of business units and products.
• Identify optimization strategies to maximize conversion and revenue.
• Analyze web performance through use of visitor segmentation and marketing attribution.
• Create custom reports and dashboards on an ad hoc basis.
• Highly proficient in the use of Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), including technical implementation and ReportBuilder experience.
• Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) expertise.
• Strong analytical thought process and ability to interpret findings.
• Advanced Excel user, including experience using pivot tables, charts, and v-lookups.
• Campaign tracking experience, particularly for paid search, display, and email campaigns.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.