Our Direct Client in Costa Mesa, California is hiring a front-end UI/UX Designer/Developer to help contribute to the design and creation of the user experience of our client’s online credit applications for consumers.
The selected individual will produce user interfaces that are clean and simple, yet fully functional and will follow a user-centered design process by anticipating what users need, advocating for them and ensuring that the final product surprises and delights them.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define and build user interfaces for new and existing consumer-facing web applications
- Translate approved design mockups into working HTML and CSS code
- Produce multiple variations of pages for the purpose of A/B testing optimal user experience
- Create design specifications and standards in the form of user journeys, storyboards, interaction models, process flows, information architecture, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Effectively communicate proposed interaction and design ideas to internal stakeholders and clients for approval
- Image and file compression techniques for improving page load speed
- Ability to QA sites for functionality as well as aesthetics
- Participate as an Agile development team member by attending daily stand-ups, sprint demos, and release planning meetings
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience designing innovative and differentiated consumer-oriented user interfaces involving web forms and the visualization of structured data
- Expert-level knowledge of HTML, CSS/SASS and image/icon creation software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience customizing UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Material)
- Experience with the consumption of RESTful services/APIs
- Experience with current web-design trends and techniques (e.g. mobile first, responsive/adaptive design)
- Experience practicing design thinking in an Agile development process
- Experience using development tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Version One, Rally)
- Experience using version control (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of UX design principles and deliverables, including user personas, information architecture, wireframes (e.g. Visio, OmniGraffle) and rapid prototyping (e.g. Mockplus, Invision, Proto.io)
- Ability to prioritize and complete user stories/tasks with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills in English with a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Design agency type experience creating user interfaces for many different clients is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.