Our client is looking for an Instructional Designer for a 5 month contract in Buena Vista, FL.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Leverage the ADDIE instructional design framework to design effective blended learning solutions which are learner-centered, organized, accurate, practical and sustainable
• Balance between instructional design rigor and quality with the cost, time, & resource constraints of the organization
• Develop programs that may take the forms of eLearning modules, hands-on activities, self-study guides, classroom materials (Participant Guide, Facilitator’s Guide, Presentations, etc.), and more
• Bring to the organization new and innovative classroom and development processes and technology to provide a world-class training experience
• Evaluate projects to assess effectiveness and impact
• Lead pilots and train the trainer sessions and incorporate feedback
• Create project charters, scope, RASCI, deliverables and plans with input from stakeholders and other members of the Training Team
• Provide ongoing project management monitoring, communication, and problem solving to ensure timely delivery of curriculum and meet budget expectations
• Demonstrate partnership, influence, professional expertise, and collaboration
• Self-motivation, flexibility, strong communication skills, and the ability to lead discussions will be critical to success Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Learning and Development, Business, Education, or related degree
• 5+ years in instructional design and project management
• Exceptional interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, and cross-functional partnership skills
• Experience in leading cross-functional initiatives in large, complex organizations
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint, and eLearning and LMS tools
• Highly skilled in project management, stakeholder management, and juggling competing priorities
• Proven track record in instructional design, curriculum development, and blended learning solution development
• Primarily first shift but must have flexibility to work all shifts to gather feedback Local Candidates Only.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
· All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
· Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.