Our direct client has a need for several Mid-level or Senior level JAVA Developers for a 1 year contract in Columbus, Ohio.
MUST have skills: Java/J2EE Prefer exp with HTML 5 and CSS3
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Java Development Skills, Recent & prior experience with Agile (Or other methodology), worked with CSS 3 & HTML 5 (A plus, as these candidates will be able to work on both the client & server side) & experience interfacing with Websphere
Role: Java Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Columbus, OH
Must have exp with: JAVA/J2EE
Client will consider non-local candidates, preference given to local candidates. Onsite interviews or Skype!!
W2 contractors only apply!
Additional skills (nice to have):
- Software developers with skills in Java/J2EE, and preferably with experience in HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Preferably some experience with Financial Services and/or Banking systems (PLUS ONLY)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Familiarity with Web Services (e.g. WebSphere), Databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2), and network protocols.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)