The Database Administrator IV ("DBA IV") is responsible for developing and maintaining SQL based database solutions.
- Installing and upgrading SQL servers, monitoring database server health, tuning for optimal performance, ensuring proper use of storage and space requirements, ensuring backup and recovery, and managing database security.
- Work with developers to assist in overall database design, tuning queries, assigning proper indexes, creating triggers and stored procedures.
- Provide a high degree of coordination between colleagues, technical staff, and application developers to ensure effective data management.
- Operate with substantial latitude for independent action and requires an individual who is capable of decision-making, and establishing and enforcing SQL Best Practices standards relating to database management.
- *Bachelors Degree
- *Minimum 5 years of SQL DBA experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years' of SQL DBA experience required
- Strong Transact SQL development skills
- Experience in SQL Server High Availability (HA) options such as Failover Cluster, Database Mirroring, Log Shipping, Replication
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communications skills
- Good understanding of MS Windows operating system and general understanding of network architecture
- Experience with Oracle databases a plus; experience with UNIX and LINUX operating systems a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of colleague trust and confidence in the group's knowledge of and concern for colleague's business needs
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information
. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.