A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate contract-to-hire opening for a Desktop/Service Desk Analyst in Boulder, CO. The candidate selected for this roll will work under the supervision of the IT Service Desk Manager and in conjunction with all IT staff to support systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical field experience
- High standard for customer service
- Experience on desktop refresh, desktop reimage, inventory management, and hardware recycling projects
- Ability to work a day shift (approximately 8am - 5pm)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Escalating more complex or systemic issues
- Troubleshooting and resolving desktop hardware/software incidents
- Identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems in person, via phone, or in-house using desktop support tools
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)