Atrilogy’s current client in Carlsbad is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Director of Applications to join their team in a direct-hire capacity. This individual will collaborate with the Business Stakeholders and IT Leadership in their mission to bring increased value and robust multifamily property management application solutions for their business partners and rental customers. Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, you will be responsible and accountable for ensuring successful application lifecycle management including implementations, conversions, upgrades, and decommissioning.
This position will provide a single-point of contact to provide guidance and set expectations for business partners, while working across application and infrastructure pillars to ensure critical functions are processed efficiently and supported. Examples delivered in this area are Property Operations and Management applications, Financial, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence applications and integration, Support management systems, etc.
The ideal candidate will need to be focused on building collaborative relationships across the entire Technology organization and developing trust with key business partners, both in Corporate functions and business functions across the organization.
- Develop application conversion strategy including integration plans and ensure multiple simultaneous integration projects to completion.
- Lead a professional team of business analysts, application support and database administration employees, as well as external contractors and service providers, as required.
- Ensure effective and efficient application support processes and procedures, including change management and service level agreements.
- Communicate efficiently with major stakeholders, executives, and fellow IT leaders to insure needs are proactively gathered, expectations properly set and met, and that priorities and dollars are balanced to business priorities.
- Identify and communicate long term operational best practice objectives and then help guide short term projects and decisions to help constantly navigate towards long term goals, including development of integration play books for multiple application conversions that can be used to set expectations with business partners.
- Manage to a capital/operating budget as determined both annually and project-by project.
- Coach and develop team members, ensuring the ‘hands on’ teams are positioned for success in managing their tools, equipment, software and responses.
- Review vendor proposals, contracts, and programs, along with other critical contracted services, to help insure the best possible service and programs are in place.
- Stay current with application development trends and strategies as well as emerging business needs to ensure applicable new innovations are incorporated to further advance the business.
- Minimum 7 years of experience successfully managing projects and programs in the property management industry, across multiple technology stakeholders and business partners within medium size corporations supporting a diverse portfolio of businesses and assets, such as property portfolio management, mobile client applications and back office functions
- Significant experience with business process improvements, business change management and application change management
- Proven ability to build and sustain excellent relationships, through clear and effective communication, with all levels of management across functions and divisions domestically and internationally
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with program financial analysis, building and presenting a business case and budget oversight
- Proven ability to influence, engage, and motivate direct and indirect reports, peers and external clients and vendors in a high matrix environment
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to manage and maintain confidential information
- Exceptionally strong multi-tasking skills and proven ability to handle competing priorities under tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Excellent and proficient knowledge of leading property management and accounting systems such as Yardi Voyager, Yardi Voyager Plus, Yardi Rent Café’, RealPage, Timberline, Sharepoint, etc
- Strong MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Prior experience implementing/managing Data Warehouse and BI solutions
- Demonstrated experience with developing analytics on large datasets.
- Program and project management expertise, including testing and reconciliation methods.
- Prior experience leading and managing matrixed teams, based locally and remotely.
- Experience migrating/integrating/converting and consolidating applications and vendor support agreements.
- Experience with IT metrics that demonstrate business value generated.
- Proactive self-starter, comfortable working independently.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.