Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client in Bellevue, WA is searching for a Project Manager to join their team on a long-term contract. As a Technical Project Manager, you will be in charge of enhancing our affiliate technology platforms. You will work alongside a team of highly technical teams focused on engineering and deploying partner data platforms. In this, you will be responsible for maintaining data integrity, analyzing and enhancing current data processes while ensuring optimum performance and stability across multiple internal and third party affiliate platforms. You possess advanced technical skills and experience with multiple data environments where full understanding of platform architecture and data flows allows you to ensure reliability and consistency of the data processes linking all platforms together.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other technical disciplines.
- Technical troubleshooting, problem solving skills and performance tuning experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, with knowledge on SQL language and enterprise data warehousing.
- Basic scripting skills with Java.
- Strong technical aptitude, can do attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Capacity for finding creative ways of improving processes.
- Ability to work across multiple teams while taking ownership of the project.
- Gather detailed business requirements from stakeholders and work closely with technology staff to translate requirements into functional designs and specifications.
- Drive the design and build process and manage projects.
- Accountable for managing project scope, time, quality, and budget to meet objectives and deliverables.
- Propose multiple potential solutions for complex or new problems or processes and makes objective recommendations as to which direction should be taken.
- May assist in conducting third-party product evaluation and integration.
- Collaborate with business owners on training, testing and related activities.
- Facilitate critical trade-off decisions between investment, schedule and customer benefit.
- Actively lead risk mitigation and management and lead problem resolution as issues arise.
- Has the ability to conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions to meet business objectives.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new report functionality with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Management of own task list and appropriate prioritization within overall team, department and company requirements.
- Maintain documentation for changes/enhancements to reports.
- Provide regular reporting to management on progress and ensure that critical items are escalated as appropriate.
- Function as technical, engineering and operational subject matter expert for our affiliate platforms.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve or escalate data inconsistencies across platforms (internal and external) to our Data Engineering and Marketing Technology teams.
- Closely engage with our affiliate technology providers to enhance platform configuration and processes.
- Assist with code changes to either SQL data feeds or JS tag configurations required to improve data quality.
- Develop and maintain automated processes that improve platform operations and keep infrastructure running smoothly.
- Gather business requirements them across engineering teams in order to build business performance dashboards.
- Support and educate the Partner Solutions team and its stakeholders on platform configuration and data processes.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.