Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Solutions Architect
to join their team in Los Angeles, CA
on a direct hire, full-time
basis. The Solution Architect will perform design work for large and complex software and the interfaces between them. This covers front-end web applications and back-end systems, messaging, database systems, enterprise application integration.
- *Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required
- *Minimum 12 years of experience in Software Development.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with transactional Internet solutions.
- relational databases
- web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, and other API standards)
- Object Oriented Design and programming in .Net, Design Patterns
- Experience in Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), Design Patterns, and Distributed Architectures.
- Enterprise integration tools (BizTalk or similar tool).
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Develop high level and detailed designs for assigned development initiatives and conduct Design Reviews with management and development teams.
- Conduct code reviews and mentor/direct developers as required
- Provide training for application development and support teams on newly implemented coding techniques, reporting frameworks and other application frameworks including promoting code reuse.
- Make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including database servers, application servers, libraries, and frameworks.
- Perform technical due diligence on third-party products prior to integration.
- Advise senior management on how products and processes may be improved.
- Maintain a list of standards and tools to be utilized by application development and support teams.
- Able to Create design overviews for systems, educate others on design of solution and standards, review code and provide constructive feedback on improvement, research and recommend changes in software development standards and processes.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to contribute to multiple project/demands simultaneously.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta