A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for an IT Network Support Engineer. The candidate selected for this role will provide high-level technical support; dealing with complex issues and implementing solutions to non-standard problems, escalating issues as necessary and working with escalation points through resolution, and participating in standard procedure creation and maintenance.
Specific Job Duties
• Provide user support both face-to-face and over the telephone
• Undertake Client Workstation builds (including the configuration of both OS and applications) plus ongoing support
• Maintain the networked printers
• Deal with virus issues on workstations and other security specific issues
• Use client management tools to support PC and laptop environment
• Utilize the call tracking system for recording all IT issues
• Priorities incident tickets and resolve according to SLA, while performing duties on other Service Requests and Infrastructure project work
• Provide remote support to other offices where possible
• Provide support for Executive Video and Audio Conferences
• Occasional travel to other offices to provide onsite support when required
• Assist in the preparation and participate in a site relocation currently scheduled for December 2017
• Participate in on-call rotation
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of general experience in one or more of an IT Functions
• IT Service Desk experience required, in Windows Desktop and Server environment
• MCP/CCENT desirable.
• Technical, in-depth Knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems, Office 365/2016, and Apple devices (MACs)
• Active Directory and Exchange, administration and technologies
• Strong TCP/IP and network supporting protocols (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
• Mobile support, Blackberry\iPhones\Android handhelds and BES
• Remote Access/VPN (Cisco IPSec/Any connect/Pulse Secure)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in: