Our Direct client is looking for a Workday Security Analyst Consultant to join the team for 9 months+ in Irvine, CA.
- Experience in aligning systems and processes to business needs
- Have an analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Skilled in working with multiple HR SMEs in understanding requirements
- Strong knowledge of HCM foundation, business processes, reports and security in Workday.
- Strong Excel and Access skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to translate user requirements to technical/system design.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Ability to work and adapt to change quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. This role is open to w-2, 1099 or corp to corp
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.