Atrilogy is presently seeking a Payments Product Manager who will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to assess, prioritize and execute across our portfolio of payment products. The Payments Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring payment products achieve an excellent customer experience, operational success, and revenue growth while keeping cost of payments low. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with our client located in Bellevue, WA.
Position: Senior Product Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA
Position Type: Contract
Project Duration: 12 months
Target hourly Pay: depending on experience
Tax Terms: W-2
Position Availability: Immediately
- Deliver and Improve Payment Products - Define key payments requirements throughout the lifecycle of a transaction (e.g. invoicing, front-end partner payment experience, back-end reconciliation, rejections, settlement requirements, brand onboarding) to ensure total return of investment for payment products. Lead internal and external teams to execute prioritized initiatives. Provide product management oversight in the project implementation to ensure seamless payments experience and optimized operational processes.
- Drive Payment Products Strategy & Roadmap - Perform in-depth market-level, enterprise-level and industry-level analysis to identify B2B payments opportunities. Quantify and prioritize these opportunities with a wide range of key stakeholders that are internal and external. Own payment strategy and roadmap for a portfolio of partner payment products.
- Manage Key Stakeholders – Enable high-quality, enterprise-level decisions by providing payments expertise and serving as a payments consultant to a variety of stakeholders. Constantly identify and communicate the value and strategic vision of payments. Drive executive-level presentations and drive organizational changes towards a strong payments business. Drive actionable insights to influence stakeholders.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Communication and Influence Skills: Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicate in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others’ attention. Create and execute influencing strategies that persuade key stakeholders to take action towards advancing shared interests and business goals. Balance results with relationship.
- Passion for Results: Maintain high standards for the individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously work to meet or exceed challenging goals; derive satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Business Acumen: Demonstrate a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive profitable growth; draw from personal experience to quickly evaluate business plans and processes to identify data or recommendations that need further investigation.
- Analytical Skills: Secure and compare information from multiple sources to identify core issues; commit to an action plan after weighing alternative solutions against decision criteria; proactively and quickly make sense of complex issues; respond effectively to complex and ambiguous situations.
- Decision making: Use a factual approach to decision-making by systematically collecting valid and reliable data. Rely on these data rather than on emotions.
- 2+ years’ experience in cross-border payments, e-commerce or financial services
- 3+ years’ experience in product development/product management, with a track record of bringing successful products to launch
- In-depth industry knowledge and execution experience in ERP systems, Order to Cash (reconciliation, invoicing, collections) OR emerging payment markets and methods.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.