Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a QA Automation Engineer with JMeter to join their team in Jersey City, NJ on a long-term contract. Our client is open to W2, C2C or 1099 contractors for this position but they must be local to the NJ area.
- Experienced at scripting automated regression tests, using tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, and JMeter.
- This is an absolute MUST for this position.
- Experienced with SQL (inserts, updates, Joins and etc.)
- Familiar with development concepts and formats such as Xml, Json and scripting languages.
- Responsible for all testing activities
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- Evaluate product performance
- Provide input in prioritizing, estimating, and defining acceptance criteria
- Clearly define test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Plan tests and strategies according to the project
- Interact with customers on issues and provide recommendations
- Provide usability and functionality feedback to developers
- Monitor and Track defects to resolution
- Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Familiarity with Zephyr
- Familiarity with Agile [Scrum]
- Familiarity with Agile Testing
- Experience in testing non-GUI applications (SQL, Flat Files, XML, and etc.)
- Experience testing web applications and web services
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team
- Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be assigned.
- Someone who participates in discussion and who isn’t afraid to have and state opinions.
Nice to Have:
- Development background is a plus
- Experience with Apache Lucene based search technologies like ElasticSearch and Solr
- Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is able to work with H-1B Visa candidates at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.