The Business Analyst will assist with documentation and implementation of logic strategies enabling online personalization. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with product owners to assist with the launch of new online functionality.
The Business Analyst will play a myriad of roles to help support the project, including but not limited to:
- Assist with data, variable and logic documentation
- Lead test plan development, test data request and internal Quality Assurance
- Spearhead User Acceptance Testing tracking
- Spearhead User Acceptance Testing report outs
• Demonstrated efficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated strong analytical, relationship and communication skills
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail, organization and follow through skills
• Exhibit professional excellence and process orientation
• 5+ years of experience managing formal projects
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple, complex timelines
• Proven Experience with large scale projects
• Proven BA experience
4 Year Degree Required
• Proven CRM, eCommerce, or decision engine building experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL candidates only unless you are willing to relocate on your own expenses. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in: