Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work with a minimum of 2 years experience writing software documentation or technical product manuals or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Visio. Thorough understanding of IT architecture, concepts from both an infrastructure and development standpoint.
- Under limited supervision, researches, writes and maintains documentation for enterprise applications. Utilizes documentation standards to prepare reference material for developers and end-users.
- Develops, edits and creates content for the documentation of software applications and hardware environments. Utilizes templates for standardizing system documentation.
- Creates photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts to illustrate material. Conducts research and interviews technical and business personnel and reads existing journals/documentation/user manuals to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
- Validates accuracy of existing documentation. Provides ad-hoc technical assistance to managers and other members of the application development team.
- May recommend changes or enhancements to templates and other documentation standards. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)