Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client in Los Angeles, CA is searching for an Enterprise Architect to join their team on a direct hire, full-time basis. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for setting technology direction across the organization to ensure project and program architectures align to the enterprise vision. Develops, maintains, and enhances system architectures and acts as a technical consultant within project teams.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in enterprise integration design, development, and implementation
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Microsoft .NET platform development or Java/Linux development
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an integration developer or integration architect in a large enterprise
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an integration architect or integration developer role.
- Bachelors' degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leadership roles either as a direct manager or matrix manager leading technical resources
- Minimum 2 years of cloud implementation experience (Azure and/or AWS)
- Minimum 7 of years of experience in on-premise and cloud integration platforms and frameworks (e.g. IBM, Dell, TIBCO, Oracle, Mulesoft, etc.)
- 1 year of experience in API Management, Architecture, and Design
- Prepares and consults on system architecture utilizing existing design patterns to develop future state technology solutions
- Builds reference architectures and drives architectural alignment across the enterprise
- Prepares and presents architecture strategy through analysis of industry trends and future technology advances
- Participates in the establishment of architecture and development standards formally presenting them through the Architecture Review Board.
- Assists in managing risk within the organization through establishing reusable frameworks, processes, and methodologies
- Being an ambassador of Enterprise Architecture supports the vision, principles, and goals of the EA organization.
- Develops executive presentations, solutions design documentation, and point of view technology white papers formally presenting them to executives, management, and employees throughout the company.
- Develop strong business relationships with other IT departments
- Expert level knowledge and demonstrated ability to lead a large scale, multi-million-dollar integration architecture program
- Develop and implement enterprise level SOA strategies.
- Ability to design and develop business process management workflows spanning both orchestration and human task use cases
- Provide direction on the when using real-time, ETL, MQ, or Batch service design patterns are appropriate
- Develop and enforce the Enterprise API management and Microservices strategy.
- Be an evangelist and advocate for the adoption of API and Microservice architectures across the enterprise
- Identify critical NFR's and KPI's for API and Microservice runtime consumption.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Large-scale enterprise implementation experience including architecture and design of modern web, mobile, and integration (cloud/on-premise) platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
- Experience with Agile development methodology including Scrum, XP, FDD, TDD, and SAFe.
- Enterprise experience with API management toolsets, DevOps, server infrastructure, network infrastructure, caching methodologies, information security, and database technologies
- More than 10 years of experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in a customer-facing environment.
- TOGAF certification and Zachman framework knowledge preferred.
- Ability to interpret functional requirements, perform system analysis, and provide architectural expertise with a focus on integration
- Experience developing, designing, implementing services on a modern SOA platform that utilizes enterprise cloud connectors (e.g. Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Prior experience and a deep understanding in developing service design patterns
- Demonstrated knowledge of API and Microservice security patterns and practices
- Demonstrated understanding of Microservices architectures, capabilities, tools, and design patterns
- Prior experience architecting or developing solutions based on SOA, API, or Microservice design patterns
- Deep understanding of SOAP and RESTful service design patterns and standard transformations from XML to JSON, JSON to XML, SOAP to REST, REST to SOAP
- Prior experience or understanding of RAML, Apiary and Swagger for RESTful service development
- Experience designing, interpreting, and analyzing API runtime analytics
- Prior experience or academic knowledge of Microservice architecture, development, and containerization
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta