Atrilogy Solution Group/Peak17 is currently seeking a Strategic Email Marketing Specialist to join our Fortune 350 client’s team of Digital Marketing Specialists. This position is located in Alpharetta, GA and will work alongside a team of global leaders in the digital marketing space. This position requires an individual who is prepared to manage email marketing campaigns through its full lifecycle, from content development to utilizing email marketing tools to designing in basic HTML- playing a key role for the marketing communication team. We’re looking for someone who is intellectually curious, naturally motivated and collaborative.
Position: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Position Type: Direct Hire or Contract-to-Hire
Target Salary: Depending on experience
Position Availability: Immediately
Desired Tech skills: Digital Marketing Agency experience (full life cycle) / HTML coding experience / strong content writing experience / familiar with Eloqua.
TOP 4 Skills:
- Digital Marketing Agency experience focusing on email marketing in a management capacity- working on email campaigns through the full lifecycle.
- Strong Content Writing experience and hands-on experience with email marketing
- Experience with Eloqua or Pardot
- Basic to Intermediate HTML coding experience
- Responsible for end-to-end email marketing deployment for various customer targets.
- Develop and execute email marketing strategies focused on customer retention and business communication.
- Build and execute all facets of email marketing campaigns, including content development, design and formatting, delivery targeting, and performance reporting and analysis.
- Develop compelling content, both copy and creative, with the goal of increasing email engagement metrics to ultimately drive increases in revenue
- Author new email content and refine existing content to increase clarity, improve conversion and streamline communications.
- Experience with Eloqua
- Monitor email performance and generate analytics reports to assess delivery and campaign efficiency.
- Recommend email marketing best practices to internal and external clients and trouble shoot all aspects of email operations, including coding, design, testing and data.
- Recommend email marketing best practices and trouble shoot all aspects of email operations, including coding, design, testing and data.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing and develop new email campaigns that drive engagement.
- Write, test and measure impact of content variations, such as headlines, email subject lines, body copy, calls-to-action, and images.
- Track performance of programs and build out reporting
- 3-5 years of end-to-end email marketing experience
- Experience with Eloqua or Pardot
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience working in digital marketing agency environments.
- Comfortable editing HTML/CSS
- Excellent writing skills. Able to effectively communicate ideas across different brand voices.
- Beginners-to-intermediate HTML knowledge, with a willingness to become more advanced in HTML and coding.
- Hands-on experience creating and managing email campaigns on platforms including Eloqua.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Phenomenal company culture with great structure.
- Lots of company sponsored activities
- Excellent job stability, working for a large Fortune 350 company.
- Opportunity to work alongside award-winning digital marketers.
- Casual environment and flexible schedules available.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.