This position is responsible for project management for both CRM/Digital Media internal projects as well as projects initiated by external teams (IT, online, etc.) and departments that involve CRM/Digital Media Core team resources. Basic functions include taking responsibility and accountability for said projects that the Core team has been charged with. Detailed tasks include but are not limited to: developing the project plan, leading the team through structured task estimation process, managing project stakeholders, managing project communication throughout the lifecycle of the project, managing the project team resources with tasks and timeline, mitigating and communicating project risk and conflicts, managing the project timeline and delivery responsibilities, building out our SharePoint/Confluence or other supporting site, and creating workflows for approvals of various project checkpoints.
• 5+ years of experience managing formal projects
• 3+ years working in a technology organization
• Deep knowledge of standard IT project methodologies
• Ability to monitor schedule deviations and assist in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the project level
• Strong relationship management skills. Interacts effectively and is able to influence at multiple levels in the project organization
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Demonstrated experience managing and working with teams across various organizations
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines
• Proven ability to manage multiple, complex timelines
• Proficiency with project management tools—Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, etc.
• Excellent computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint/Collaboration Workspace
• Direct Marketing experience
• PMP, ACP
• Certificate in Project Management
Must have a 4-year degree
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.